Friday 30 March 2012

Berlin, Germany - museums and a walk around town

Started my day always at this pastry shop....
Window displays are very immaginative in Berlin
This is made completely of Lego
Museums, just marvelous
Every kind of art you can imagine is in this city
The whole world admires the great art Berlin has to offer
Love this...
The architecture of each museum is totally different from the next
Magnificent, and with a coffee area to match -- like having coffee in a regal palace
                          So many museums in 5 days time. It is a city to admire, discover, and go back to.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.