Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lunch at the lake.....and after lunch company!

I was brought up in Los Angeles. I think that is the reason I really like trucks (the roads are full of those enormous huge colorful trucks with wonderful detail and lots of chrome) AND motorcycles! Everytime I go to L.A. I take as many pictures as possible of the old trucks that are all fixed up, and fancy cars and motorcycles. There are loads of antique car shows, and if they are nearby I go to them and take pictures and get to meet the owners too. People are friendly in the States. Easy to take pictures, just ask, they say yes.
Well, after lunch at the lake the other day, well, actually before lunch, I met and photographed a group of motorcyclists from Tuscany. It was really fun. After lunch, they sat around our table and this is only one of the shots I got of two of them.
It definitely was a different kind of lunch with my two American friends, and they and the guys enjoyed themselves as well.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.