Sunday 8 July 2012

UMBRIA JAZZ -- seen from above!!

WHAT LUCK LAST NIGHT AT UMBRIA JAZZ!!!

I finally got to see the main street in town, Corso Vannucci, from many meters above ground level.
RIGHT in the middle of town is placed a fantastic structure that was part of the architecture festival of Perugia. This interesting and original structure with a winding staircase leading up to a spectacular view of the city, AND with the most delightful and friendly collaborators inside.

Here are some of the shots I took, and that were taken of me and my friend as well (I PROMISE to put names and links to the architecture event as soon as they are sent to me).
Great fun, great chance to photograph from above, and great VIEW!!!!!



Me and a delightful girl I had already met once in Perugia (will get your name published here I PROMISE!!! WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL!!!). Perugia is a VERY small town, and it is easy to bump into people, and in this case, bump into them even METERS ABOVE THE GROUND!!!! 

Another shot of us.....so much fun to photograph and be photographed above the ground!! 

In Italian they say "Non c'รจ due senza tre"...(there isn't two without three) and thus, photo number three of us!!

Part of this amazing structure, photo taken through a window 

View of Peugia's main street Corso Vannucci....with the beginning of the Umbria Jazz mob

Down below are bars and outdoor restaurant service, shops in the background

 Thousands of people come to enjoy Umbria Jazz with international musicians, street musicians and concerts indoor and outside. This year, STING will be here as well!

More of Corso Vannucci

Two delightful collaborators of the event

Reflection in part of the structure

Girls from outside of the structure
The architectural structure as seen from ground level. Note the upside-down umbrella!
BEAUTIFUL girls working at the inside of the structure....if you are seeing this blog, girls, CIAO!


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.