Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dancing women in Beijing

Beijing at night
Big cities have a rhythm of their own at night. There are cars, and lights, and open shops, and runners, and dog-walkers, and people going out to dinner. Beijing has all of this and more.
I don't think anything is missing in this city. One thing you really do notice is the posture of people. Almost all people are thin and have beautiful posture. 
How about these women, of various ages, who after having dinner quite early, come out to dance to music in various areas of the city. They know the steps, they follow, the serious have a good time while getting exercise. A real delight to watch. 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.