Monday 17 September 2012

Weekend at the sea

Something amazing about totally changing temperature, totally changing your clothing -- going from chilly to warm, from a sweatshirt to a bathing suit.
That is what I did on Saturday. And what a treat!!
Whenever these wonderful moments happen I keep thinking that perhaps the Indians, or some people that are philosophical, more than we are in the Western world, are able to remember these moments, keep them so that when you need to remember them and feel relaxed and feel SUNLIGHT on your face, you only have to think....and you are there, in that moment, at that place, enjoying once again the peace and quiet and lovely nature that you enjoyed in that day, at the moment.
Anyhow, it was wonderful.
I rode a bike again, it was so much fun. The wind on my face, the view of a wonderfully blue ocean, and the crisp air that then turned warm, it was just wonderful!!!
Here is a bike parked in front of the beach that we spent the day on.
You know, in Italy there are BAGNI, where they rent you a lounge, a chair, and where you can change your clothes, use the bathroom, and have something to eat at the bar. We were guests of my very close friends, and so we had a place to hang out at.
It was great
It is over
But I just hope I can remember the sun, and the color of the sky, and the warmth of the air, and the swimming and the bike riding.....what a nice warm memory.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.