Wednesday 18 March 2009

Circus in Perugia


What a morning!!! Went for a walk, and when I saw the circus animals out and free (and easy to photograph) I rushed home for my camera.

What a treat - getting just yards away from them, shooting as many photos as I wanted. Beautiful morning, great occasion.

Talking to a worker she said that the animals were treated with much love and good care. That was good to hear, and an important thing to know. Circuses are so enjoyed by young and old. And seeing the animals up close was a special treat.
Italian riassunto
Bellissimo vedere gli animali del circo, liberi e liberi da fotografare da vicino! Una ragazza del circo mi ha detto che sono trattati con amore e molto cura. E' stata una mattina bellissima!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.