Saturday 16 February 2013

Cooking Raptus

Can't believe what I cooked in one and a half hours.
And can't believe how little I slept and still....had the drive to do it!

Now, first I made a tomato sauce starting with canned tomatoes.
I used it to make lentils.
I used it to make shelled fish sauce, with red pepper and green olives.
Then I made chicken soup, homemade.
I also made baked chicken.
And I also made meatballs in the oven.
Oh, needed some veggies so made green rape (a very dark leafed veggie).
Forgot to add that I also am preparing brown rice to eat with the fish and sauce.
Now,
what's for lunch?

ps...all this with the intention of freezing some of it, definitely can't eat it all in one day

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.