Sunday 25 August 2013

Incontri ravviCINAti

The show is now open, last night being the first evening. It was quite a nice turnout and a very interesting program.
First there was a presentation by Nerio Marabini, who spoke about Chinese medicine, and various Chinese philosophies. It was very enjoyable and eye-opening.
The program should have been held outside, but due to a short rain, we had to pull all the chairs indoors! It could have been worse, but it wasn't too bad, the rain stopped, and the program of Chinese dinner and film from Taiwan continued outdoors. The evening was cool, actually cold, but we ended up having a little spumante at midnight, finishing up the evening with conversations with friends coming from far away, and from Perugia. Nice time, show is open until the end of September.





No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.