Monday 16 September 2013

Artists in the hills of Assisi

A wonderful excursion in the afternoon today, with a special group of artists. About thirty of us climbed up a hillside in Assisi, not far from Perugia, and then, each artist placed his artwork that had been prepared before hand, on a rock. or in a tree, or on the ground, each far from the next. The clouds and the day moved on, changing the lighting and creating a marvelous backdrop for each of the art pieces.
It was cold, but there was red wine to keep us warm. Lots of pictures to take, and new people to meet, old friends to chat with. Extraordinary experience.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.