Wednesday 12 February 2014

I met a nurse the other day while working on this Humans of Perugia project

Humans of Perugia......and one of the very interesting women I just met

"Do you have a hobby?"

"I have plenty of hobbies and make lots of things. I make bouquets to celebrate newborns, bouquets for any kind of celebration. I do decoupage on stones, for example with images of saints, here (on her phone) you can see Padre Pio. I make bracelets, neckalaces, earrings and pins, that' all! I make them and then give them in charities and various lotteries.I give them to the friends of the grandchildren of my friends. I give gifts to everyone. I've always helped everybody in my life. I was a professional nurse."

"Lei ha un hobby?"
"Ho moltissime hobby e faccio tante cose. Faccio dei bouquet per nascite, bouquet per qualsiasi celebrazione. Faccio decoupage su sassi, per esempio con immagini di santi, qui (sul suo telefono) può vedere Padre Pio. Faccio bracciali, collane, orrecchini e spille. E' tutto! Li faccio e li regalo per la carità e lotterie. Li regalo alle amiche dei nipoti delle mie amiche. Do regali a tutti. Ho sempre aiutato tutti nella mia vita. Sono stata un'infermiera professionale."

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.