Wednesday 5 March 2014

Humans of Perugia, my very newest blog



Hello,
to those following this blog and to those who just stumbled upon it by chance, just wanted to tell you what I have been up to. And to let you know where my energy has been going lately.

I got involved in something that I had no idea would be of such satisfaction, and such an amazing experience. I started a blog. Another one. But this time, I do something totally new. I stop people on the streets or in shops, or little bars here in Perugia Italy, and ask people if they will pose for  a picture. Then, also, if they will let me know their thoughts about something.

It is quite an experience. Very exciting, and very interesting.

A friend of mine knew about the Humans of New York blog. Someone had started it and had a huge success, they even wrote a book about it.

I actually had done something that reminded me of this, in China. I stopped people and asked for a photo. Only this time, it is in the city I live in, and I then take the words they say and translate it into English. And the things people say often are quite moving. It is quite an experience.

If you want to do something that could really change your life, start a similar blog. Just stop people and talk to them. They will like it, and so will you. I guarantee it.

Humans of Perugia, check it out at http://humansofperugia.blogspot.it/





No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.