Friday 28 March 2014

Just me and six guys -- TFR reunion

YEARS ago.....in Perugia we had a wonderful group of funny, fun-loving, bright and talented guys (and I was the only lady involved) who created the humor magazine TFR. The editor was friend Fabrizio Fabbri. Unfortunately one of the talented and very clever illustrators was dear friend Marco Vergoni who recently passed away.

Last night, at my house, we had a reunion after all these years, and these are the photos that arose.
SO great to be around not only creative and talented people, but funny ones!
Thanks to Moreno, Fabbrizio, Claudio, Franco, Maurizio, Sergio, and Daniele for making the evening fun and also meaningful: always wonderful to get together with old friends.









No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.