Monday 3 November 2014

The story behind the picture of me and the lion



The story behind the picture of me and the lion. There are a lot of impressive buildings and statues in China, most of them very large in size. Well, all of a sudden I saw this wonderful lion, actually there were two of them. I wanted to have my picture taken with this one, with his mouth open. First I closed my mouth, as people went by they looked at me, as they do, in China whenever they see someone who is a foreigner, because we look so different from them. Then, when no one was looking, I said to my husband, "take the picture now, with my mouth open". My daughter was a little embarassed, thinking someone would see me, but I knew this was a "now or never" occasion, so since the lion kept his mouth open, so did I.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.