Wednesday 26 November 2014

I will never see you again, and I will never see this post on the computer

Beijing, 2014.
This man, as many others like him ride their bikes with loads of papers, plastics, boxes, various wares through busy traffic. As I saw him pass, I took this picture of him.
After this shot, he gave me a smile.
And that is something I love about life. That is what I love about travel and humanity.
I love that complete strangers appreciate the presence of others, people they don't know and will never actually meet, never see again. And yet....
that smile, that fleeting smile and appreciation that says "Thanks for noticing me, thanks for seeing that my image and what I am doing interests you. And yes, here is a smile for you, and thank you for your smile."

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.