Thursday 1 October 2015

Too great to tell

China, it's a huge country with huge possibilities.
It was more than just a visit or experiences, it gets under one's skin. It can envelope you so much that it is hard to let it out, hard to talk about. It seems that you lose something to discuss what you did, what you saw, and what you felt.
That is my feeling about my experience this time.
Too much.
Too great.
Too powerful, too personal and too many feelings that come out, but then stay inside, close to one's heart.
For now, slowly disclosing a picture at a time.
Here is the mystery dance...............


Unbelievable moments, a moment in time, a smile, a dance, a photo taken with a camera that wasn't set.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.