Saturday 16 July 2011

PRINCE, UMBRIA JAZZ (from afar....however, that is him: P R I N C E!)

Got to see and hear the PRINCE concert, but not directly inside the stadium. I wasn't the only one, I was surrounded by many many others! It was GREAT!
I would have LOVED to be inside, closer and able to get really good shots of PRINCE and the wonderful smokey atmosphere of the stage....but this was definitely better than nothing ; )
His music I now know better, and I must say, it is really something wonderful -- very original composition, extremeley enjoyable and energetic to say the least!!

Ho potuto vedere e sentire PRINCE durante il suo concerto, non direttamente dentro lo stadio, ma non sono stata l'unica....circondata da tantissimi altri! E' stato stupendo!!!
Mi sarebbe piaciuto stare dentro, più vicina per vedere e poter fotografare meglio, sia PRINCE che l'atmosfera fumoso sul palcoscenico....ma questo è sicuramente stato meglio di niente!!!
La sua musica, ora la conosco meglio, e devo dire, è veramente qualcosa di speciale, fantastica -- molto originale nella composizione e molto piacevole, ed energetica senz'altro!

Here is the first photo I took at the beginning of the show, "Welcome to America" European tour, 2011, during Umbria Jazz, Perugia Italy. Super music, wonderful atmosphere.

Ecco la prima foto che ho fatto all'inizio dello spettacolo, "Benvenuto a America", tour Europeo, 2011, durante Umbria Jazz, Perugia, Italy. Musica fantastica, atmosfera anche.
Seats to the show, inside the Santa Giuliana stadium were 75 euro....but from afar, one was able to see (and hear) the show. There were several large screens so the show could be seen even from outside, not all of it, and not in the very best conditions, but anyhow, I was there, for the full three hours, and it was great.

I posti dentro lo stadio di Santa Giuliana erano 75 euro, ma anche da lontano uno potrebbe vedere E sentire la musica. C'erano grandi schermi, così chi stava fuori riusciva a vedere, non tutto, e non nelle condizioni migliori, ma comunque, io ci sono stata per tutte le tre ore, e è stato bellissimo!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.