Sunday 25 March 2012

Creative Workshop

http://www.onnivora.org/

When I discovered this wonderful little theater that opened up recently in Perugia, I was quite surprised and very pleasantly so.
I had a show there months ago (Stephanie, Barefoot on Stage -- A Piedi Nudi sul Palco), and then began giving workshops.
The next one on April 15th at 10-12.30 will be about painting with a piece of cardboard, or other firm heavy cards.
If you are in town, in the neighborhood, why not stop by?
This painting, which is quite large, was painted in this fashion. I used tempera and lots of cut up cardboard to get a very free effect.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.