Thursday 29 March 2012

Photography around a farmhouse in Italy

Friends live in the country, about a half hour from the center of town. They have lots of interesting things in the house, and also around the work area, near the fields and some of the machinery they use.
It's fun and interesting to find similar colors for some of my art shoes, and interesting to take photographs of the things that are piled up in the work area
This is one of my Delishoes -- a sculpture made from a shoe, cardboard, paint, glue.
People think this collection is made of chocolate....but think about what would happen here out in the sun....
Love what rust does to metal!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.