Tuesday 25 September 2012

Snappy titles for blog posts

DO THEY WORK?
DID THE ABOVE TITLE CATCH YOUR ATTENTION?
 
It is a little like shows on television, or magazine covers.
 If they get your attention, they have your attention!

The first time that I realized that this is important, was
 sort of by mistake. I hadn't really thought
 about the title I was making on a blog post on a peace
website, but I chose a good one, and BOY did it get attention.
 
The title was (I think it was this, something like this anyhow)

"Italian news reporters and low cut blouses"

It is what I wanted to talk about. In Italy they like to get your attention (not mine, but YOURS, you guys out there) by putting very pretty newscasters on television, and wearing low cut blouses. I was not trying to get people's attention actually, I was just telling it like it was, and IS!
 
I got so much attention on that bit
of writing, I realized that people
 like to read things that have sharp
and attention- getting titles.
 
WHY IS THIS, I ASK??

Well, for me, maybe it is because my attention goes to about 5 things at the same time, and in these days, it is going from thing to thing constantly, really keeping me on my toes.
We need to have someone say STOP...LOOK AT THIS!!! LISTEN TO THIS!!! READ THIS!!!
Then and only then can we stop and have all our attention go towards that thing.
Do you see how I am rambling on and on and this post isn't interesting anymore BUT you WERE attracted to it at the start with my getting your attention with the title SNAPPY TITLES FOR BLOG POSTS.

SEE!!! DON'T DO IT! DON'T BE ATTRACTED TO THESE SNAPPY TITLES, THEY WILL GET YOU IN AND THEY YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING OUT!!!
Just ignore me now, it is for your own good!
Snappy or not snappy, click out of this page and fast!
GO......OUT YOU GO!!!
(HEY.....that is a pretty snappy title "Go...out you go!" I think I may use it sometime...........)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.