Monday 21 July 2014

Two places on my mind

This is the first time I have gotten back from L.A. and still have it on my mind.
Even though Italy is a beautiful, culturally rich place to live, still, Los Angeles has the energy-packed fun in everyday living, from going out to breakfast in a place with 1970's music in the background, to the wildest of fashions on young people, and not only young ones.
Yes, not that easy getting back into the Italian groove.
Even the weather now is strange, one day hot one day cool. Like today, swimming at the pool as the rain came down outside.
I'll get back into Italian life soon. In the meantime, eating the food here is always good. How can it not be with real olive oil, parmesan cheese and wonderful wine. Just for beginners....
Life is good in Italy, with all the problems we have here, it is a beautiful place to live.



Here, a view of the lake near Perugia, Trasimeno Lake 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.