Tuesday 11 August 2015

China...once again

The thing about China (one thing about it) is that you can be surrounded by hundreds or thousands of people, but you feel a feeling of peace. People don't talk loud on cellphones, they don't yell out, they just give a feeling of inner peacefulness, and that means the time spent there is extraordinary. Here is a hike I took last year, just minutes before we were walking in that crevice, step after step for 6 hours walking up and down stairs. I never thought I would or could do it, but I did.


And then there are those times that hardly anyone is around, but you feel the prescence of
someone, a feeling of peace.

And the nightime scene, and women dancing to music for exercise, it is wonderful! 
And it's just fun to see everything that is around you, and all the newess, colors and people and things to do.
Here I go, back to China!!!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.