Monday 14 September 2020

Chinese schoolground, Beijing

Chinese schoolground

My many trips to China were filled, of course, with images I remember. Those prefered ones, of China, which enthused me, many times had to do with the huge groups of children, or even trees, or lotus flowers. Anyhow, nothing is small in China, and groupings of objects or people, or food or buildings is common.
From the window on the 18th floor of my daughter's building (she lived and worked in Beijing for many years) I had this exquisite view of children preparing for their physical education lessons. I was always impressed by the order, the efficiency of the children and teachers, and the size of the classes. I noticed also their skill with exercises, the capability they had with using a basketball or other sports equipment. It was always quite impressive! 


 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.