Monday 28 September 2009

HOMEPAGE of iPeace





Oggi sono sul HOMEPAGE del sito iPeace. Il blog che ho scritto parla del gruppo che ho creato 15,000 Stories - un gruppo per conoscere meglio tutti i paesi del mondo tramite delle loro storie. E' un sito fantastico, seguito da 20,000 membri. Venite a scrivere anche voi o date un'occhiata a questo sito meraviglioso.

Today on the homepage of iPeace is a blog that I wrote. I wrote about the group I created, 15,000 Stories - a group where people from all over the world can write about themselves and their lives. It's an incredible website, followed by 20,000 members. Come and write something on my story group or take a look at the wonderful inspiring website, iPeace.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.