Monday 28 September 2009

Thanks to Daniele a GRAFOX


Daniele just helped me out of a mess! I couldn't upload photos and he told me what to do
Thanks Daniele of wonderful GRAFOX in Perugia....they print digitally and did my brochure for the show OUT OF PLACE. Great young lively hard-working people in the heart of Ellera. THANKS!

Here is one of my photos from the show
Sunday in the Woods
a photo of a rice paper dress I made for a tree at Pian di Massiano, right near my house in Italy

Italian

Grazie Daniele di GRAFOX per avermi aiutato a mettere foto sul blog. Daniele lavora a GRAFOX ad Ellera (Perugia) dove stampano digitale e sono un gruppo di ragazzi giovani, grande lavoratori, bravissimi e gentilissimi. Complimenti a tutti e grazie oggi per il tuo aiuto Daniele!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.