Friday 29 January 2010

iPeace news.....notizie da iPeace


Difficult days on iPeace. iPeace closed down for a day...leaving it's 21,000+ members very confused. Right now there is talk about looking for a new administrator. But actually, I don't know who is comunicating about needing or wanting one.
We will see. In the meantime the mood on the site is quite tense...people don't know what is going on exactly. Time will tell. My group, 15,000 Stories group continues just as everything else. But only, there are a lot of questions that we are asking...and that are not being answered.

Tempi difficile su iPeace ultimamente. Il mio gruppo 15,000 Stories continua, come tutto il resto ma i membri, piĆ¹ di 21,000 stanno aspettando di avere risposte. Non sappiam se sia necessario cercare un nuovo amministratore, oppure aspettare e vedere che sta per succedere. Vedremo, come dicono.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.