Monday 20 August 2012

tonight...i Vinarelli!!

Why is tonight so special?
Well, when is it that you see about 100 people seated at long tables in the middle of a small town, painting with watercolours and W I N E!!!???
TONIGHT!

I'll be there together with many many artists, painting all sorts of different subject matter, BUT using wine instead of water.

First we will all share a delicious Umbrian meal, THEN we start painting.

Have to rest up now, as well as get my materials ready for this evening. Should be fun, have done it other years, and always amusing as well as interesting.

See you later, with photos of course.  This photo was taken in 2003 during i Vinarelli.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.